APRIL IS YOUTH SAVINGS MONTH
Open a NEW Youth Account & Receive A SPECIAL GIFT!**
PLUS, youth account members of FirstCCU who make a deposit into their account in April will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 VISA GIFT CARD!
Open a new youth account today and start SAVING FOR THEIR FUTURE!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield **Special gift for youth accounts opened for children under the age of 18 and are available only while supplies last (drawstring backpack, smart saver piggy bank, fun light up pen, and a Science of Savings goals poster). Official rules for $50 VISA gift card drawing available at all branch locations upon request. One winner per branch. Some restrictions apply.
Download the "Science of Saving" Goals poster HERE
Start your child on the right path
We offer three different age-tiered accounts that are structured to educate and guide your child down a path to financial stability.
- Young Saver Account (for children up to 7 years old)
- Teen Saver Account (from 8–15 years old)
- Graduate Saver Account (from 16–21 years old)
Our Youth Savings Accounts Offer...
- Low minimum to open, just $5.00 deposit starts an account
- Prizes and contests to get your child excited about saving
- Competitive savings interest rates (1.00% above our standard savings rate)
- Free account access via TellerPhone, E-banking and mobile banking
- Free educational materials for both parents and children
- No Fees
Youth Checking Accounts
For Graduate Savers we also offer a totally free Graduate checking account. The account is free to open and has no minimum balance requirements. Your teen will get a free VISA debit card plus a free box of checks.
Click here for more info on our Graduate Checking account
We make it easy.
To qualify for membership you just have to live or work in Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois. Note that to become a member of the credit union you will need to open a $5.00 Primary Savings (share) account.