Loading First Community Credit Union
Guide your child on a path to financial well-being.
Youth Accounts by FirstCCU
FirstCCU offers three different age-tiered accounts that are structured to educate and guide your child down a path to financial stability.
- Young Saver Account (for children up to 7 years old)
- Teen Saver Account (from 8–15 years old)
- Graduate Saver Account (from 16–21 years old)
Youth Savings Account
- $5 minimum deposit to open an account
- Prizes and contests to get your child excited about saving
- Competitive interest rates
- Free account access via TellerPhone, eBanking, and mobile app
- Free educational materials for both parents and children
- No Fees
Youth Checking Account
- FirstCCU offers free Youth Checking Account (ages 16-21)
- No minimum balance requirements
- VISA Debit Card plus a free box of checks
- Unlimited check writing
- Eligible for Overdraft Protection
How to Open Youth Checking Account (Current Member)
- Login to Home Banking
- Select "Services" tab
- Click "Continue" for Open a Deposit Account
Open Youth Checking
Refer to Truth-in-Savings disclosure for additional information
FirstCCU permite posibles miembros usar Matricula Consular o numero de ITIN para abrir cuentas de ahorro y cheques
Download the FirstCCU Mobile App to access your account 24/7!
Take advantage of our low introductory rate of 3.99% APR for 12 months plus no balance transfer fees!