Loading First Community Credit Union
Guide your child on a path to financial well-being.
Start your child on the right path
We offer three different age-tiered accounts that are structured to educate and guide your child down a path to financial stability.
- Young Saver Account (for children up to 7 years old)
- Teen Saver Account (from 8–15 years old)
- Graduate Saver Account (from 16–21 years old)
Our Youth Savings Accounts Offer...
- Low minimum to open, just $5.00 deposit starts an account
- Prizes and contests to get your child excited about saving
- Competitive savings interest rates (1.00% above our standard savings rate)
- Free account access via TellerPhone, E-banking and mobile banking
- Free educational materials for both parents and children
- No Fees
Youth Checking Accounts
For Graduate Savers we also offer a totally free Graduate checking account. The account is free to open and has no minimum balance requirements. Your teen will get a free VISA debit card plus a free box of checks.
Click here for more info on our Graduate Checking account
We make it easy.
To qualify for membership you just have to live or work in Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois. Note that to become a member of the credit union you will need to open a $5.00 Primary Savings (share) account.
FirstCCU permite posibles miembros usar Matricula Consular o numero de ITIN para abrir cuentas de ahorro y cheques
Check out how you can text, use your mobile browser or download our new TouchBanking app to keep track of your account!
Take advantage of our low introductory rate of 3.99% APR for 12 months plus no balance transfer fees!