Loading First Community Credit Union
Guide your child on a path to financial well-being.
Start your child on the right path
We offer three different age-tiered accounts that are structured to educate and guide your child down a path to financial stability.
- Young Saver Account (for children up to 7 years old)
- Teen Saver Account (from 8–15 years old)
- Graduate Saver Account (from 16–21 years old)
Our Youth Savings Accounts Offer...
- Low minimum to open, just $5.00 deposit starts an account
- Prizes and contests to get your child excited about saving
- Competitive savings interest rates
- Free account access via TellerPhone, E-banking and mobile banking
- Free educational materials for both parents and children
- No Fees
Youth Checking Account
FirstCCU also offers a totally free Youth Checking Account (ages 16-21). The account is free to open and has no minimum balance requirements and also comes with a free VISA debit card plus a free box of checks.
Click here for more info on our Youth Checking account
We make it easy.
To qualify for membership you just have to live or work in Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois. Note that to become a member of the credit union you will need to open a $5.00 Primary Savings (share) account.
FirstCCU permite posibles miembros usar Matricula Consular o numero de ITIN para abrir cuentas de ahorro y cheques
Download the FirstCCU Mobile App to access your account 24/7!
Take advantage of our low introductory rate of 3.99% APR for 12 months plus no balance transfer fees!