Loading First Community Credit Union
Enjoy a more convenient, safe and secure way to pay
Add your cards to your digital wallet
Here’s why you should set up your digital wallet today
Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store — checkout is a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your cards from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information
Make contactless payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
Start using your digital wallet today
Add your cards to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
A mobile wallet combines all the benefits a debit or credit card with the convenience of your mobile device, so you can save even more time at the checkout. Make purchases at participation merchants and pay with your mobile wallet, using a smartphone, table, or smartwatch instead of a payment card.
How mobile wallets work:
- Download the mobile wallet app.
- Add your credit card or debit card information to the mobile wallet.
- To check out at participating merchants, open the mobile wallet and choose your card. For an in-store purchase, hold your mobile device at the secure terminal.
Look for this symbol
to determine if the transaction terminal at a retailer has contactless payment capabilities.
To enroll in Google Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay, click the icons below:
The storage and usage of your payment card number (and credentials corresponding to your payment card number) in this digital wallet are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable cardholder agreement with your payment card issuer, as in effect from time to time. Please contact your payment card issuer for more information.
You are now leaving FirstCCU
You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by First Community Credit Union. FirstCCU is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by FirstCCU of any information in any hyperlinked site. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from FirstCCU. If you "Proceed", the link will open in a new window.