Loading First Community Credit Union
Set up E-Alerts for your account via E-Banking!
Want to know when your direct deposit hits?
Want to know when your account balance is below a certain threshold?
You can set up all these alerts and more with E-Alerts through E-Banking.
- Simply log into E-Banking with your username and security code (password). If you have never registered for E-Banking you will need your Call-24 PIN to get started, if you do not have this PIN please contact us 608-313-8900 (Toll-free 800-828-5923).
- Once you log in, click on the Self Service Tab and look under Alerts (see photo)
- Choose what type of alert you wish to add:
- Account alerts—Includes alerts for account balances, withdrawals, direct deposits, debit transactions)
- Transfer alerts—Be notified when a transfer you scheduled is unable to go through or when a series of transfers has been completed.
- General alerts— Notifications for when your E-Banking credentials have changed)
- Once you choose an alert you'll have the option to select email notifications only or email and text notification.
- Select "Okay" and wait for a green confirmation message to pop up. Please note it will take up to 24-hours for the alert to become active.
Please note: You must set up an email address before setting up alerts. You can change your email address or add up to three emails under the Self Service tab click on Personal Information