Loading First Community Credit Union
Get Paid 2 Days Early!*
With a Revved Up Checking account, you can access your funds up to two days sooner. We post the deposit as soon as we’re notified that it’s on the way. You deserve to get paid early! No more waiting or worrying about checks getting lost in the mail. No Fees or strings attached.
Set up Direct Deposit with your Revved Up Checking Account
New to FirstCCU?
Open Revved Up Checking
Already have a Revved Up Checking Account?
Set Up Direct Deposit
Questions about Direct Deposit? Please contact our Accounting Department or call 608-313-8900
Funds are Deposited
Your money is posted as soon as we receive it. You can set up alerts to be notified as soon as your funds hit your account.
Do you offer Direct Deposit Express on monthly government benefits and tax refunds?
- Yes, all direct deposits are eligible
What will happen to my Bill Pay and or ACH Transfers?
- There will be no changes towards your payments or scheduled transfers
Does it cost extra to get paid early?
- No, early Direct Deposit is a free, automatic feature for Revved Up Checking Accounts.
If I have a Revved Up Checking, do I need to opt-in or update any account settings?
- No, you will automatically receive your Direct Deposit early.
Do funds have to be deposited into a Revved Up Checking Account?
- Yes, if your direct deposit goes into a savings account, the funds will not be transferred early. Simply move your direct deposit to your Revved Up checking account.
Will my direct deposits always arrive two days early?
- Not always. Here are some reasons why your payment might be delayed.
You need to set up direct deposit with a Revved Up Checking Account.
Payroll Issue from your payer. Your payer must provide payment details on time so the deposit can process early.
*Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment from the payer. Funds are generally available on the day the payment is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. A Revved Up Checking account is required and must remain open/active and in good standing to qualify. Please visit our Account Disclosure Rate Supplement and Schedule of Fees and Charges disclosures for full details. Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).