This is how we do business.
As a business owner, you have enough to worry about besides your checking account. So we created business services that take the confusion and frustration out of your banking needs.
Our business accounts are structured with all the same free services of our personal accounts plus all the business services you need. So you can stop watching your hard earned profits go back to the bank in confusing fees. Let us see how much we can save you.
To start you’ll open a Primary Savings account to open your business’ membership with the credit union. Then you can add our Basic Business Checking Account.
Don’t let the name fool you, this account is anything but “basic”.
- Earn actual interest on your balance (not an earnings credit)
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited monthly transactions - no per item fee!
- No charge to order cash
- Unlimited cash deposits
- No minimum balance fee if balance is above $250, only $5 a month if balance drops below
- No compensating balance requirements
- Low cost laser checks or standard checks
- Overdraft Coverage options
Premium Money Market Account
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY*
||Annual Percentage Rate (APY)
|Less than $10,000
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of November 15, 2017.
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. This rate is subject to change after the account is opened. The minimum balance required to open this account and avoid a monthly service fee is $10,000. If, during the month, your account balance falls below the required minimum daily balance of $10,000, your account will be subject to a service fee of $10.00 for that month. Refer to account disclosure for additional information.
Free Mobile and E-Banking Services
Secure account access no matter where you are!
- Three options for mobile account access
- Text/Email account alerts
- PLUS—Bill Pay* increases efficiency and lets you pay your bills all in one place. Save on expenses by not having to buy checks or stamps!
*Bill pay is free when at least one payment is scheduled per month ($5 monthly fee if not met)
Nationwide Account Access
We know some of our business owners are on the road alot. There may be only four FirstCCU branches but you can do transactions at over 5,600 credit union locations nationwide. With the Shared Branching network you can find a nearby credit union where you can access your FirstCCU account. Just visit sharedbranching.org for nearby locations!
The Technology You Need Customized for your Business
We’ve partnered with the world’s largest provider of banking and payment technologies. So you get cutting edge technology at credit union pricing.
- Credit/Debit Card Processing
- Check Warranty Services - Verification and guaranty services that provide you peace of mind at point of sale
- Mobile Payment Processing - You get a free card reader that’s cost effective, provides fast funding, and live customer service
- Gift Cards/Loyalty programs
Our strategic account manager at FIS will cater solutions to fit your needs. We can even run a cost-analysis against your current provider to see how much we can save you. Call your local branch and we’ll put you in touch with our FIS Strategic business account manager.
Call or stop in to see how we can save your business money!
Additional Benefits for you and your employees
Even your employees can reap additional benefits. Once your business is a member of the credit union we can offer your employees:
- Membership in the credit union even if they live outside of our service area
- Free box of checks when opening a new checking
- Sprint Credit Union Discount Program valid on phone plans for both business and personal plans
- One free credit report consultation